“Dolphin watching changed my perspective on Bali”
Once in the sea, adrenaline pumps as we wait for dolphins to surface again and again … It was worth losing sleep just to catch a glimpse of these heavenly creatures.
Have an exciting trip to the north coast of Bali. Lovina Beach is one of the famous places for dolphin-watching tours to go.
Price: IDR 700.000 / CAR (up to 5-6 pax)
- Pick up hotel at 03.30 am
- Heading to Lovina beach Singaraja to see the dolphin by boat
- Gitgit Water Fall
- Bedugul and beratan lake Water temple
- Fresh fruit and strawberry market
- Lunch time at resto bedugul / pacung area
- Coffee plantation Luwak agrotourism
- Taman Ayun Royal Temple
- Back to the hotel
- Private Air Condition Car with Driver
- Parking Fee-Only.
- Entrance Ticket To The Attraction Area
- Lunch / Dinner / Drink
- Tol Road Fee ( IDR 10.000 / 1 X Way )
- And Other Expenses.