Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, or Pura Bratan, is a major Shivaite and water temple on Bali, Indonesia. The temple complex is located on the shores of Lake Bratan in the mountains near Bedugul. Iconic water temple, Lake Bratan, featured in Indonesian 50 thousand rupiah note,
Bedugul is a mountain lake resort area in Bali, located in the center-north region of the island near Lake Bratan on the road between Denpasar and Singaraja. Bedugul is located 48 kilometers (30 mi) north of the city of Denpasar. Other nearby lakes are Lake Buyan and Lake Tamblingan. The driver will pick up at 9.00 AM, the first tourism object will be visiting is Taman Ayun Temple, Pacung rice field, Bedugul Bali Botanical, and get lunch at a local restaurant with a beautiful lake view. After lunch continues to Monkey Forest Alas Kedaton and then go to Tanah Lot Temple with a beautiful sunset. After that will direct you to your hotel.
- Private Air Condition Car,
- Parking Fee-Only.
- Entrance Ticket To The Attraction Area,
- Lunch / Dinner / Drink ,
- Tol Road Fee ( IDR 10.000 / 1 X Way )
- And Other Expenses.
- Pick up hotel at 08.30 am
- Coffee plantation luwak agrowisata
- Bedugul and beratan lake Water temple
- Fresh fruit and strawberry market
- Lunchtime at Buffet restaurant Bedugul
- Jati luwih rice field
- Tanah lot temple and Sunset
- Dinner at Warung Iga Jimbaran as The Best Pork Ribs in Bali or Jimbaran Bay for Seafood Dinner
- Back to hotel