Ubud Eco Cycling Tour
“Downhill cycling ride was great”
My wife ia a bike novice but was easily able to manage the ride. It is mostly a down hill ride, so was not strenuous at all. The scenery is breathtakingly beautiful and the cycles were in very good condition.
Price: IDR 425.000 per person
Easy to moderate relaxing cycling; 90% of the downhill track, through beautiful rice fields, remote traditional village and see day to day Balinese rural life.
We would like our guests to have an exotic experience, education, and unlimited fun. We take our guests to visit a Balinese compound to have a feel and sight of what the Balinese compound has always looked like from time immemorial and the village life that typifies it. Surrounding the Balinese family temple is the inordinately adorned architecture with beautiful carvings accentuating the Traditional Balinese culture. Another fascinating object that reflects the culture of the Balinese is the banyan and pule tree that are given special reverence due to their use in religious rituals. They are in fact called the sacred trees which are located next to the temple. The Ukur-Ukuran temple as well where our guests can feel the magic and feel the rural spirit of Bali. Not too far away from the temple is the greenery strewn with tropical fruits that are worthy of exploration. We would traipse through the Balinese plantation and have a delightful look at the medicinal plants and fruits in the forested areas.
One of the activities that would remain memorable is the farming activities in this area particularly the irrigation system and the large rice plantation. The continuous chirping of birds and the sounds from flowing rivers will make our walk more adventurous. Our personal instructor will give you more insights into the activities of the Balinese and how their most adorable culture evolved. There are interesting restaurants to chat over lunch with family and share personal experiences, and you can visit the Monkey Forest Temple afterward.
What to bring:
- Wear running shoes or secure sandals and sunglass
- A small rucksack/backpack for easy access to video/camera
- A hat to put under your helmet is advisable and sunscreen
- A change of clothing short pants, a T-shirt
- an in-depth explanation of the culture from our experienced guides
- experience cycling and trekking guide
- air-conditioned return hotel transfer
- mineral water and snacks and fruit on tour
- mountain bike and safety helmet use
- Balinese lunch with Indonesia food at the stunning restaurant in Ubud
- entrance ticket to the temples
- all the beautiful scenery you wouldn’t normally see